BOPF COVID-19 Information and Advice Newsletter – May 2021
The BOPF COVID-19 Information and Advice Newsletter – May 2021 is produced in partnership with the Bristol City Council and Age UK Bristol. We hope you will find the following articles useful, informative and enjoyable.
You can also download our newsletter under BOPF Publications.
In this issue
- p1 A message from Hugh Evans
- p3 COVID-19 Updates
- p4 Self-isolation
- p5 Shielding
- p6 Key Bristol updates and council services
- p7 Are you from a non-UK EU country?
- p7 Elections results
- p8 Caring for you
- p8 Know your risk of Type 2 diabetes
- p8 Bristol Community Meals
- p9 BOPF Chair’s update
- p10 BOPF Meet-up Mornings – come and join us!
- p11 Time to Reflect
- p12 News from Age UK Bristol and Support Hub for Older People
- p12 Pathways Peer Support
- p13 The Carers Support Centre
- p13 Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support
- p14 Activities
- p14 Getting active
- p15 Walking Football